Monday, April 12, 2010

Unbelievable!

I got a call this afternoon from Carrie and Clint. They had just finished meeting with A's team and were calling to update. It turns out he had a cancer that I can't remember...I'm sure Carrie will put it up in her own post...however it isn't the cancer Carrie expected and it has a 95% cure rate just with surgery. So NO CHEMO!!

They discharged a super grumpy A this afternoon and he is home sleeping now.

So such great news. I think everyone here is kind of in a joyous shock.

Clint and Carrie are going to sleep in an have a relaxing morning and they all should be home home for supper tomorrow night.

They will watch his AFP levels in his blood closely for the next few weeks just to make sure nothing was left behind after surgery but assuming that all settles down it's kind of like back to normal time for them all. So cool.

I suspect Carrie will post more details tonight. I wanted to put something up so people checking after supper would have an opportunity to share in the happiness.

Cheers

Jason

1 comment:

  1. Guys, this is fantastic news! Enjoy the sleep-in - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete